Example Character Sheet
With all the new players that we have in DR:WI we want to make sure that everyone knows what your player sheet should look like when you turn it in to logistics at the end of game. If you do it correctly, then you won't have to worry about your sheet being incorrect at your next game!
Here is your typical end of the event character sheet:
Here are the important things to note:
- Make sure everything is legible. If we can't read it, we can't record it. We aren't going to chase you down to try and figure out what you wrote. This also means you need to take care of your character sheet. If it got wet or torn up beyond recognition we won't be able to record it. This is your character's soul, take good care of it.
- Everything you learn needs to be documented under the skill section. Include the player number of the person who taught you, or write 'self' if you self taught it. This includes new professions.
- If you gave yourself points in health or mind please put down how much you changed it for that game (+2 in this case) and write your new total in under 'current'. Please don't total the change over the life of the character, we just need what you spent *that weekend*. You can include the change down in the skills list if you like, but that is not mandatory.
- Donations given for AP or any other AP rewards need to be documented on your sheet so they don't get lost. Make sure the person who gave you the AP signs off on it.
- Diseases need to be listed, but they also need to be cleared if cured. If we don't see 'cured' on your disease, you will have it on your sheet for next game. The same goes for derangements. If they are not removed, you will have to find a cure/fix again next game to fix it.
- Keep track of how much XP you have spent. If you overspend you won't get your skill. We will try to make sure you get all your skills/professions first, then your mind and body points if you have points left, but if you critically overspend, you may not get even those. This means you will have to be retaught those skills next game when you have the build for it. (Sometimes that learning just doesn't stick the first time.)
- If you are baptized into a faith be sure to record the priest's player number.
Don't forget, players with Advanced Membership have access to their character sheet through the database! You'll be able to see changes made soon after we make them.
If you have any questions, please send us an email and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!