Good morning folks!
Some updates for you now that I have had a moment to sit and breathe. You are going to want to read this. ^_^
1. Please wait to update your characters in the 3.0 database as we won't be porting over the 2.0 changes to XP totals until the 14th. Please wait until the 15th to update your characters. If you have already begun creating characters in the 3.0 database you will need to recreate them on the 15th as everything will be wiped with the update. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE 3.0 DATABASE EMAIL ME ASAP SO I CAN GET YOU ACCESS. All the emails have been sent so if you don't have one yet, you aren't going to get one, just email me and I'll get you set up. ^_^ Customerservice@dystopiarisingwi.com
2. I am expecting a flood of emails from folks who didn't know what they wanted to spend their transfer points on. You have until the 20th, end of day, to get me those emails or you will walk into October's game with starting gear only. (Yes, I will be reminding you regularly!) If you need to adjust something for your spreadsheet (add cards you found, add AP you forgot) please let me know asap and I'll get you sorted so you are ready to go on the 21st. Customerservice@dystopiarisingwi.com
3. Many of you have already submitted, but if you have feedback from the last game you can submit it here.
4. Please, Please, Please use the firstname.lastname@example.org email to ask questions about the conversion. I am trying to make sure I don't miss anyone's question, but having questions sent to 4 different locations means someone is going to get missed and I don't want to do that. Thank you!
5. Pre-registration for October's game will wait to open until the final 3.0 database port after the 14th. Please bear with us as we learn the new database and get the webpage set up to handle the new way of doing things. This month will not be a normal month as we figure out how 3.0 is going to work on the back end of things. If you have questions or concerns, email and I can get you sorted.
6. We have time skip stories coming soon! Real life stuffs have thrown off our timing. Rest assured we are working to catch up as fast as we can. Thank you all for your patience and I can't wait to see where your stories go from here!
Heather - Logistics Coordinator